- The RAINMAKER LEAD SYSTEM
gives you the tools you need to effectively build your business...with
less cash. Because the system is customer-centered, you
can provide hot prospects with the information they need
and want. Buyers, sellers, renters, relocation transfers
and investors will call you before they call the competition.
All the tools you need are already created for you so you
save time and money!
- Turns costly image or institutional advertising into money-making responses.
- Let's you target your prospects.
- Qualify hot prospects before they walk in the door.
- Proven direct response methods give you the ability to track results.
- Endless combination of offers keeps your prospects from getting bored.
- Step One:
- First you need a way to get
a prospect's attention. RAINMAKER BROCHURES and HANDBOOKS
were created for this reason. Advertise them in newspaper
ads, real estate magazines, radio spots, billboards, signs,
websites any media you use. Your prospects just "have
to have" these brochures and handbooks because they
contain VALUABLE information. With individual brochure and handbook
titles, you can actually track your leads back to your advertising
and marketing so you can determine quickly and easily which
method of advertising works best for you! Stick with what
works best and DROP the rest. Knowing where your leads come
from, you save money by eliminating those advertisments
that don't work.
- Choose which brochures or handbooks are best suited to your prospects' needs.
- Offer prospects the FREE information they want or need to buy or sell a home.
- Multiple titles means you don't have to worry about offers getting old or stale.
- All titles are color coordinated for easy tracking and selecting:
buyers =blue; sellers =red;
relocation and general information = green.
- Step Two
: Prospect Follow-Up
- Here's where it gets tricky
for many agents. Too many don't know what to do with a lead
and how to close the sale. A rainmaker knows "sales
are made in follow-up, not in lead generation." Using
brochures and handbooks, you can develop a clear idea of
what your prospect wants. This is called "knowing their
hot buttons." Once you know their hot buttons you know
what to push to get them to react and respond. MAINTAIN
CONTACT. Remember: 45% of your prospects will buy within
12 months from you or a competitor make sure it's you with
systematic follow-up. Use RAINMAKER DRIP E-MAIL to re-energize the
prospects just when they need that extra push. Offering something FREE
and useful is the secret to direct response success!
- Set up a viable contact management system for follow-up.
- Respond immediately to any and all leads.
- If a prospect doesn't seem interested at first, keep trying on a scheduled basis. Give it as long as it takes.
- Show the prospect sincere interest...send them articles, educate them on buying and selling, send them brochures and handbooks.
- Tap into friends and family for leads and referrals using your network.
- NEVER let a lead go unanswered or wait too long to answer. If you wait more then 24 hours, you've let the lead slip through
- Step Three:
- The secret to long-term contact
and referrals is providing information of value to someone
who is now in their home or tackling a relocation. That's
where RAINMAKER NEWSLETTERS can really do the job. Our RAINMAKER
NEWSLETTERS are not quite like other newsletters. There
are no recipes, puzzles, games or fluff. Only interesting
and insightful articles that include topics like how to
save interest on a mortgage...preparing a home to sell
for top dollar...tax breaks for homeowners...making property
safe from forces of mother nature. This kind of information
gets noticed! Keep sending these RAINMAKER NEWSLETTERS and
multiply your referrals as your sphere of influence expands.
Can Be A Rainmaker!
- Order the revolutionary
top-selling marketing book, REAL
ESTATE RAINMAKER®, to learn more about
the RAINMAKER LEAD SYSTEM...the most reliable marketing
system in real estate today. Click
Here To Order what every real estate professional
needs to know to make it rain.